Peter Weddle states that the Recruiters Confidence Index (RCI) is "based on a survey of thousands of executive recruiters, it provides a useful picture of trends on senior level employment."
* Demand for executive talent is at a six-year high
* 78% of executive recruiters are confident the executive employment market will improve in next six months
* 78% of recruiters also believe the short-term employment market will improve in the next three months
* The five career fields predicted to show the most growth are: Financial Services, Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, and Consumer Products
* The functions predicted to see the most opportunity are: Sales, Business Development, Finance, Operations Management, and General Management
Source: CMI e–bridge #354 taken from Peter Weddle’s Newsletter, February 8, 2007