Request your complimentary copy of my article "Two Secrets for Winning Market Differentiation & Positioning Yourself as a High-Value Target"Your information will be kept
confidential and never rented,
sold, or given away.
- Nominate your favorite #CFO for the #Proformative Excellence award. http://b.cfo...
- #CFO link ... #Yahoo wants to be cool, again (ahem). Can they? http://b.cfo-coac...
- #CFO link: New blog post ... CFOs, Interviews, and Social Media http://www.cfo-c...
- #CFO link: How companies are finding passive job candidates. http://b.cfo-coach....
- #CFO link: The Problem with Cussing (new blog post) http://www.cfo-coach.com/?p=...
Tag Archives: web 2.0
Earlier this week I tweeted this statistic from an article on ERE.net … “According to a study conducted by Microsoft earlier this year, 70% of surveyed HR professionals in U.S. (41% in the UK) have rejected a candidate based on … Continue reading
An op ed piece on ERE.net by Jeremy Eskenazi entitled “Where the Truth Lies: The Need for Balance Between Active and Passive Recruiting” … naturally … caught my attention. I say “naturally” because I am always interested in the hiring … Continue reading
So says the headline. Which begs the question, “does this CFO have a potential branding and/or credibility challenge”? If you Google his name, the only post that is conclusively “this” CFO is the one that leads with the headline: “Broward’s CFO … Continue reading