Request your complimentary copy of my article "Two Secrets for Winning Market Differentiation & Positioning Yourself as a High-Value Target"Your information will be kept
confidential and never rented,
sold, or given away.
- Nominate your favorite #CFO for the #Proformative Excellence award. http://b.cfo...
- #CFO link ... #Yahoo wants to be cool, again (ahem). Can they? http://b.cfo-coac...
- #CFO link: New blog post ... CFOs, Interviews, and Social Media http://www.cfo-c...
- #CFO link: How companies are finding passive job candidates. http://b.cfo-coach....
- #CFO link: The Problem with Cussing (new blog post) http://www.cfo-coach.com/?p=...
Tag Archives: unemployment
CFO Research released a study showing that CFO influence was on the rise. And by a pretty wide margin with 17% indicating their influence was “greatly” enhanced and 55% weighing in at “somewhat” enhanced. Here’s the quote: … finance chiefs … Continue reading
Despite the recession, companies still want top talent. It’s imperative that high-value CFOs apply that same strategic mindset to their career. Continue reading
Or, Redundancy-Proofing. Or, Career Survival Plan. Whatever the name, the result is the same … ensuring that in these tough, very competitive times you don’t find yourself on the street before you start looking for your next position. As the … Continue reading
Recently I stumbled across a primer on common career management misconceptions. Managing your career isn’t rocket science, but it is challenging to get in front of, and drive, your career rather than finding yourself reacting to a trigger event. The author … Continue reading
An interesting article by John Hollon on ERE inspired my SmartBrief for CFOs poll last week on the quality of the last hire. The results of the poll … once again … triggered more questions on my end since of … Continue reading