Request your complimentary copy of my article "Two Secrets for Winning Market Differentiation & Positioning Yourself as a High-Value Target"Your information will be kept
confidential and never rented,
sold, or given away.
- #CFO link: Thanks for the opportunity to be interviewed for your new book Chris!...
- Nominate your favorite #CFO for the #Proformative Excellence award. http://b.cfo...
- #CFO link ... #Yahoo wants to be cool, again (ahem). Can they? http://b.cfo-coac...
- #CFO link: New blog post ... CFOs, Interviews, and Social Media http://www.cfo-c...
- #CFO link: How companies are finding passive job candidates. http://b.cfo-coach....
Tag Archives: senior-level executives
As much as I detest pro-sports (with the exception of the “BroncoGators”) and particularly the whole LeBron hoopla, I could not pass up Dr. Sullivan’s article without commenting. If you’re a game-changing finance executive or CFO, the article is well … Continue reading
In yesterday’s coaching session, my client (we’ll call him Jim) told me that, before engaging my services, he received a phone call from a contingency recruiter in California. Jim didn’t know the recruiter, but was told by the recruiter that … Continue reading
I’ve been AWOL over the past weeks as I practiced and perfected my grandmothering skills with my very first grandbaby – a beautiful, healthy, and happy girl. It’s been great fun and absolutely exhausting! It feels good to be back … Continue reading
There are numerous truths about change. Here are four important ones that relate to your career. 1. Change is inevitable. That means, you have the choice to be proactive or reactive to what will be coming your way sooner or … Continue reading
The results from Execunet’s most recent Executive Employee Report indicate that executive hiring is trending upward. “According to the report, the Recruiter Confidence Index (RCI) increased in October for the second consecutive month, once again bucking August’s report in which … Continue reading