Request your complimentary copy of my article "Two Secrets for Winning Market Differentiation & Positioning Yourself as a High-Value Target"Your information will be kept
confidential and never rented,
sold, or given away.
- #CFO link: New article in AFP's Futures in Finance ... How Companies are Finding...
- #CFO link: New blog post ... What's your biggest Social Media peeve? http://www....
- #CFO link: Thanks for the opportunity to be interviewed for your new book Chris!...
- Nominate your favorite #CFO for the #Proformative Excellence award. http://b.cfo...
- #CFO link ... #Yahoo wants to be cool, again (ahem). Can they? http://b.cfo-coac...
Tag Archives: resumes
A recent question on Quora asked … I am constantly contacted by recruiters and I frequently get called for interviews, but I never land the job. What possible causes should I consider? Does that happen to you? I responded that … Continue reading
I’m just back from an amazing industry conference of Career Thought Leaders. There were some great presenters and some equally great conversations with non-presenters … and I learned from both! For me, one of the most interesting presentations was by … Continue reading
One of Matt Bud’s recent editorials in the FENG (Financial Executives Networking Group) newsletter was entitled, “Paint a Pretty Picture". He was primarily talking about resume aesthetics but he also said this, which is my point. “… it breaks my … Continue reading
Last week I was contacted by a CFO who sent me two resumes to review along with a request to talk by phone. I would normally just do an email review on one of his resumes, but since he was … Continue reading
Some of you may recognize the name Matt Bud. If you don’t, he is the Chairman of The Financial Executives Networking Group (FENG). Several times a week, he emails a newsletter containing an editorial he writes. This is his most … Continue reading