Request your complimentary copy of my article "Two Secrets for Winning Market Differentiation & Positioning Yourself as a High-Value Target"Your information will be kept
confidential and never rented,
sold, or given away.
- #CFO link: Thanks for the opportunity to be interviewed for your new book Chris!...
- Nominate your favorite #CFO for the #Proformative Excellence award. http://b.cfo...
- #CFO link ... #Yahoo wants to be cool, again (ahem). Can they? http://b.cfo-coac...
- #CFO link: New blog post ... CFOs, Interviews, and Social Media http://www.cfo-c...
- #CFO link: How companies are finding passive job candidates. http://b.cfo-coach....
Tag Archives: job search candidates
Matt Bud made this statement in one of his recent FENG newsletters. For job search candidates, it must certainly feel that way. Here you are, talented, capable, certainly qualified to do the job … and yet, you hear nothing. In … Continue reading
I follow the Recruiter Uncensored blog, and a recent post “Pay Attention to Bad Press,” although targeted to recruiters, contains valuable information for job search candidates. Companies are hiring CFOs and other senior executives to solve problems … not because … Continue reading
David Perry generously offered me the opportunity to read his latest book, “Executive Recruiting for Leaders.” You may recall that he is the much–talked–about and well–known author of “Guerilla Marketing for Job Hunters.” What I love about David’s latest book … Continue reading