Request your complimentary copy of my article "Two Secrets for Winning Market Differentiation & Positioning Yourself as a High-Value Target"Your information will be kept
confidential and never rented,
sold, or given away.
- Nominate your favorite #CFO for the #Proformative Excellence award. http://b.cfo...
- #CFO link ... #Yahoo wants to be cool, again (ahem). Can they? http://b.cfo-coac...
- #CFO link: New blog post ... CFOs, Interviews, and Social Media http://www.cfo-c...
- #CFO link: How companies are finding passive job candidates. http://b.cfo-coach....
- #CFO link: The Problem with Cussing (new blog post) http://www.cfo-coach.com/?p=...
Tag Archives: Finance Executive
Google is on fire with the headlines about the public company CFO who used Facebook and Twitter to complain about his job. Seriously? Obviously this Finance Chief hasn’t read any of my blog posts on the subject nor the excellent … Continue reading
A recent question on Quora asked … I am constantly contacted by recruiters and I frequently get called for interviews, but I never land the job. What possible causes should I consider? Does that happen to you? I responded that … Continue reading
It seems as though the days, months, and yes, years, of CFOs hunkering down and waiting out the storm are over. This is true for CFOs individually, as well as companies and Boards who were nervous about replacing a finance … Continue reading
A recent FENG newsletter contained this quote … “Unfortunately the search process is more like a marathon than a sprint.” While the author was referring to the length of the job search, it is also a true statement when you … Continue reading
If you are a CFO or Finance Executive who is in a job search or anticipating a move in the next 6-12 months, move away from the “job board” mentality and adopt a “web 2.0” mindset. Having great positioning long before you need it is a smart career management strategy! Continue reading