Request your complimentary copy of my article "Two Secrets for Winning Market Differentiation & Positioning Yourself as a High-Value Target"Your information will be kept
confidential and never rented,
sold, or given away.
- Is bean-counting now optional career experience for a #CFO? http://b.cfo-coach.c...
- A #CFO trend I noticed at least a year ago. http://b.cfo-coach.com/1GQOfjn #Csui...
- #CFO link: Companies hire #problemsolvers so it's good #finance and #accounting...
- The #CFO as Architect of Business Value http://b.cfo-coach.com/1EEMlzG #Csuite #...
- #CFO link: Volatility ... the new normal? http://blogs.wsj.com/cfo/2015/03/16/th...
Tag Archives: CPA CFO
I doubt the controversy around whether CFOs “need” a CPA or an MBA is going to die down anytime soon. There are lots of opinions … just ask 10 different people. If you’re the candidate without a CPA, you probably … Continue reading
Executive coach Mike Smith did a great job of summarizing comments made by Spencer Stuart’s Karen Quint at a chapter meeting of FEI. Some very key points from that presentation include this one … “Karen mentioned that the time to … Continue reading