Request your complimentary copy of my article "Two Secrets for Winning Market Differentiation & Positioning Yourself as a High-Value Target"Your information will be kept
confidential and never rented,
sold, or given away.
- Not the #CFO headline your company would ever want! http://money.cnn.com/2015/02...
- #CFO link: There are 58 female CFOs in #Fortune 500 companies. http://fortune.co...
- #CFO link: Have we learned nothing about what happens when the government is ove...
- #CFO link: Always Lead with Your Value http://www.cfo-coach.com/?p=3414 #Csuite...
- The #Csuite rub: #CFO v. #CMO http://performance.cfo.com/2015/02/17/bridging-gap...
Tag Archives: CPA CFO
I doubt the controversy around whether CFOs “need” a CPA or an MBA is going to die down anytime soon. There are lots of opinions … just ask 10 different people. If you’re the candidate without a CPA, you probably … Continue reading
Executive coach Mike Smith did a great job of summarizing comments made by Spencer Stuart’s Karen Quint at a chapter meeting of FEI. Some very key points from that presentation include this one … “Karen mentioned that the time to … Continue reading