Request your complimentary copy of my article "Two Secrets for Winning Market Differentiation & Positioning Yourself as a High-Value Target"Your information will be kept
confidential and never rented,
sold, or given away.
- Do narcissism, size of signature, and #CFO performance have anything in common?...
- #CFO Signals survey ... http://deloitte.wsj.com/cfo/2015/04/23/cfos-perceptions-...
- #CFO link: #Qualified #referrals are always in top 5 presented #candidates.@Gerr...
- #CFO link: TPRs want #resume #coverletters and #digital #footprint info from ALL...
- #CFO link: #Candidates want to feel listened to, followed by action to prove com...
Tag Archives: CPA CFO
I doubt the controversy around whether CFOs “need” a CPA or an MBA is going to die down anytime soon. There are lots of opinions … just ask 10 different people. If you’re the candidate without a CPA, you probably … Continue reading
Executive coach Mike Smith did a great job of summarizing comments made by Spencer Stuart’s Karen Quint at a chapter meeting of FEI. Some very key points from that presentation include this one … “Karen mentioned that the time to … Continue reading