Request your complimentary copy of my article "Two Secrets for Winning Market Differentiation & Positioning Yourself as a High-Value Target"Your information will be kept
confidential and never rented,
sold, or given away.
- RT @RoryMackin4 To be a #StrategicCFO, ask 7 key questions, says @DeloitteUS's...
- A Thankful Heart! http://www.cfo-coach.com/?p=3394 #CFO #Csuite #finance #executive
- #CFO #technology imperatives. http://daily.financialexecutives.org/cfos-technolo...
- More on the #technology #CFO http://b.cfo-coach.com/1F91nyd #Csuite #finance #ex...
- RT @AFPonline @CFOCoach Cindy Kraft on why your references are so important in h...
Tag Archives: CPA CFO
I doubt the controversy around whether CFOs “need” a CPA or an MBA is going to die down anytime soon. There are lots of opinions … just ask 10 different people. If you’re the candidate without a CPA, you probably … Continue reading
Executive coach Mike Smith did a great job of summarizing comments made by Spencer Stuart’s Karen Quint at a chapter meeting of FEI. Some very key points from that presentation include this one … “Karen mentioned that the time to … Continue reading