Request your complimentary copy of my article "Two Secrets for Winning Market Differentiation & Positioning Yourself as a High-Value Target"Your information will be kept
confidential and never rented,
sold, or given away.
- 10-month temp #CFO made more than #CEO and President http://b.cfo-coach.com/1qbw...
- RT @JGlenzerAFP @AFPonline Tenure or turnover? @CFOcoach examines seemingly cont...
- RT @JudyWhiteInfusn #CFO s, loosing sleep over #innovation? http://bit.ly/1l8kp...
- #CFO link: Do you just talk? Or do you walk out your talk? Are You a Talker or a...
- RT @AFPonline @CFOCoach looks at why tenure and turnover at the #CFO level are m...
Tag Archives: CPA CFO
I doubt the controversy around whether CFOs “need” a CPA or an MBA is going to die down anytime soon. There are lots of opinions … just ask 10 different people. If you’re the candidate without a CPA, you probably … Continue reading
Executive coach Mike Smith did a great job of summarizing comments made by Spencer Stuart’s Karen Quint at a chapter meeting of FEI. Some very key points from that presentation include this one … “Karen mentioned that the time to … Continue reading