Request your complimentary copy of my article "Two Secrets for Winning Market Differentiation & Positioning Yourself as a High-Value Target"Your information will be kept
confidential and never rented,
sold, or given away.
- #CFO link: Thanks for the opportunity to be interviewed for your new book Chris!...
- Nominate your favorite #CFO for the #Proformative Excellence award. http://b.cfo...
- #CFO link ... #Yahoo wants to be cool, again (ahem). Can they? http://b.cfo-coac...
- #CFO link: New blog post ... CFOs, Interviews, and Social Media http://www.cfo-c...
- #CFO link: How companies are finding passive job candidates. http://b.cfo-coach....
Tag Archives: career
If you answer yes to any of these questions, you might have a bailout mentality … –Have you given up control of your career to someone else? –Job searching is nothing more then the stars aligning and that next position … Continue reading
It is hard for many people right now. All the gloom and doom coming from the news media 24/7 is taking a bad situation and making it exponentially worse! Life is about choices. You can choose to obsess about things … Continue reading
You can read my latest article “Change Your Paradigm” at Executive Agent's Executive Career Strategies newsletter. Are you in the driver’s seat deciding when you will move and where you will land? Or are you sitting in the back of … Continue reading
There are numerous truths about change. Here are four important ones that relate to your career. 1. Change is inevitable. That means, you have the choice to be proactive or reactive to what will be coming your way sooner or … Continue reading
Anne Baber, of “Make Your Contacts Count” fame, joined us in the CFO–Career–Forum on Tuesday to discuss strategies for creating a personal protection plan for your career … i.e., a strategic business plan for your career. She had so much … Continue reading