Request your complimentary copy of my article "Two Secrets for Winning Market Differentiation & Positioning Yourself as a High-Value Target"Your information will be kept
confidential and never rented,
sold, or given away.
- #CFO link: Thanks for the opportunity to be interviewed for your new book Chris!...
- Nominate your favorite #CFO for the #Proformative Excellence award. http://b.cfo...
- #CFO link ... #Yahoo wants to be cool, again (ahem). Can they? http://b.cfo-coac...
- #CFO link: New blog post ... CFOs, Interviews, and Social Media http://www.cfo-c...
- #CFO link: How companies are finding passive job candidates. http://b.cfo-coach....
Tag Archives: blog
Brad Remillard, a 25-year executive recruiter, authored a blog post about the high cost of making a bad hire. It is definitely expensive. It also made me wonder if you, Mr. CFO Search Candidate, have given thought to the high … Continue reading
I follow the Recruiter Uncensored blog, and a recent post “Pay Attention to Bad Press,” although targeted to recruiters, contains valuable information for job search candidates. Companies are hiring CFOs and other senior executives to solve problems … not because … Continue reading