As a Chief Finance Officer or Corporate Finance Executive, you have achieved a high level of career success in a world where integrity, confidentiality, clear value, and great service are expected … even demanded. You have succeeded because you understand the rules of the game and you are the best at what you do.
In the competitive world of top-talent and high-value positioning, however, it’s a different game … the average tenure of a CFO is 3 years and the rules change constantly.
- Do you recognize that your market value is at its greatest when you are still employed (a passive candidate)?
- Does your executive resume embrace the Blackberry principle?
- Is your value proposition branded, clear, and compelling?
- Is there cohesion between who you are in person and who you appear to be on paper?
You’ve worked hard to get to where you are in your job. Does it make sense to leave your next career move to chance?
At your level of achievement, you need more than generic answers and a quick-fix. You need a partner who takes your success as seriously as you do and will treat you and your objectives with the integrity, confidentiality, and great service that is a part of your daily world. You need a partner who understands how this game is played and can work with you to:
- Define and leverage your unique brand as a key differentiator in the market
- Align your career with your values, strengths, and interests
- Gain visibility in the marketplace to win your next big opportunity
- Move powerfully toward your next goal
- Build an effective plan and strategy for long-term career management
Gain a competitive edge with a strategic partner you can trust … and become a champion of your career success!
As America’s leading Career and Personal Brand Strategist for CFOs and Corporate Finance Executives, Cindy Kraft understands your world. She brings 16 years of experience effectively positioning clients to understand their marketability, articulate their value, and position themselves as the clear and compelling choice.
Cindy has drawn on this insider knowledge to design a comprehensive portfolio of branding and career management services that empower high-achieving corporate finance executives, like you, to position themselves to win the opportunities they want.
“Cindy is an experienced career resource who genuinely cares about her clients’ success. She always under-promised and over-delivered. I came to rely on Cindy’s counsel heavily and would recommend her to any senior finance executive.” Steve B., Chief Financial Officer
If high-value positioning is your goal, perhaps it makes sense for us to talk.